We are always on the lookout for talented and enthusiastic people to join our dynamic team. If you are passionate about cars and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, you’d be a great fit at MacPhee Ford. If you don’t see your position listed below, you can still email your resume in confidence to email@example.com, or fill out the form below.
Check in often for new career opportunities as this page is regularly updated.
Posted September 22nd 2017
MacPhee Ford in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia has an opening for an experienced Automotive Technician.
We provide a competitive wage based on experience, on-going factory training and a full benefit package.
We are looking for:
- Proven record of quality and efficient workmanship
- Ability to work as part of a high performance team
- Positive attitude with a drive to succeed
- Previous Ford training is an advantage
- Automotive Service Technician trade certification
- Strong commitment to Customer Satisfaction
- Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
- Good computer and time management skills
- Organizational ability and attention to detail
- A valid driver’s license
Your duties will include:
- Diagnose, repair and complete approved service on customer vehicles
- Test and adjust vehicle systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrication and tune ups.
- Inform customers and Advisors on work performed, general vehicle condition, and future repair requirements
- Maintain mechanical service equipment on a regularly scheduled basis
- Operate company and customer vehicles in a clean and safe manner
- Support customer relationships by responding to customer inquiries
- Participate in all safety initiatives, as required or assigned, to guarantee safety at MacPhee Ford
Please submit your resume to:
580 Portland Street
Dartmouth, NS B2W 2M3