Update Regarding Our Policy Changes for COVID-19
It’s an understatement to say that it’s interesting times.
I am writing this letter as an update regarding my personal commitment to you, our customers. MacPhee Ford is taking the necessary steps to protect our work environments, from the virus that has been at the top of everyone’s minds in Canada and around the world.
It is our current objective to quickly put policies in place to protect our customers. We have subsequently enacted several company policies and initiatives, some on our own and by the Federal, Provincial and Municipal Governments, that helps prevent the spread of the virus.
Policies such as:
- A 14-day quarantine status for every employee that has been outside of Canada. These include work-related trips, as well as vacations.
- Staff communications regarding self-quarantines at home if they are experiencing any symptoms resembling the coronavirus.
- Allow employees that are also parents, impacted by potential school closures, a flex-schedule so they can watch over their children.
- Our Management Team will also monitor any new initiatives from any relevant authorities to enact programs necessary in our efforts of caution and safety.
We are providing to our customers:
- Free valet service to pick up and drop off your vehicle if it requires service.
- 24/7 electronic kiosk to allow you to drop off or pick up here at the dealership.
- Online parts store with free local delivery
- www.express.macpheeford.com is our new online vehicle purchasing option.
– Schedule a test drive
– Get your vehicle appraised
– Compare payments and see actual photos of the new and pre-owned vehicles
– Complete your deal all from home
All bad things come to pass. In the meantime, we are firmly committed to ensuring the safety of everyone entering our facilities, both our customers and our employees.
Together, we will get through this.
Andrew MacPhee – Dealer Principal