Ford Escape vs. Hyundai Tucson
- Escape offers three high-performing powertrain choices that can out-tow the Tucson in every configuration
- From available award-winning SYNC® 3 with 8" display and advanced voice recognition(2) to FordPass Connect™(3) with Wi-Fi® hotspot,* next-level technology offerings make Escape one smart SUV
- With the rear seatbacks up or down, Escape outdoes Tucson on cargo volume and provides easy access with an available hands-free, foot-activation to both open AND close the power lift gate
- Escape’s available SecuriCode® Keyless Entry Keypad* allows you to unlock your doors and open your trunk or liftgate without using a key or remote
*Denotes available feature
- When properly equipped with the 2.0L EcoBoost I-4 engine and Class II Trailer Tow Package.
- Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out when the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
- FordPass Connect includes complimentary two-year subscription for remote features, excluding Wi-Fi. hotspot, and starts with vehicle sale date. Subscription is subject to compatible 4G network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks may affect future functionality. Certain restrictions, third-party terms, or message/data rates may apply. Wi-Fi hotspot includes complimentary wireless data trial that begins upon activation and expires at the end of three months or when 3 GB of data is used, whichever comes first, but cannot extend beyond the complimentary two-year subscription period for remote features. To activate the Wi-Fi Hotspot trial period using the FordPass app, tap the Vehicle Hotspot icon in Vehicle Details and follow the steps. Learn more at ford.ca/owner/fordpass. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Non-angled parking spaces. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.