2021 Ford Escape Towing Capacity
The 2021 Ford Escape lineup offers five engines from which to choose, including a hybrid and a plug-in hybrid. Whether you opt for the standard front-wheel drive (FWD) or available all-wheel drive (AWD), the new Escape delivers a robust towing capacity, which will come in handy if you wish to haul a boat or trailer on your next adventure outside of Halifax. Learn more about the 2021 Ford Escape towing capacity with MacPhee Ford, and then take advantage of our new Ford specials to get a great deal on the new Escape model of your choice!
Ford Escape Towing Capacity by Engine
You’ll find strong performance capabilities across the Ford SUV lineup, and that includes the Ford Escape. Even though it is a compact SUV, the Ford Escape towing capacity is impressive, no matter which of the engines you select. Check out the Escape towing capacity for each of the available powertrain options to find the one that will best serve your Bedford-area driving needs.
- 2.5L ATK I-4 – FWD: 680 kilograms
- 1.5L EcoBoost® – FWD: 970 kilograms
- 1.5L EcoBoost® – AWD: 970 kilograms
- 2.0L EcoBoost® – AWD: 1,587 kilograms
- Hybrid 2.5L Hybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 970 kilograms
- Plug-In Hybrid 2.5LHybrid iVCT Atkinson-Cycle I-4: 970 kilograms
Ford Escape Towing and Performance Features
While the range of powerful engine options contribute to the impressive Ford Escape towing capacity, there are also a number of available towing and performance features that can enhance any drive in the Bedford area. Choose from the following:
- All-Wheel Drive Disconnect: Delivering the traction you need in all kinds of Sackville-area weather and road conditions, this innovative AWD system will engage automatically as needed.
- Selectable Drive Modes: Choose between Eco, Sport, Normal, Slippery, and Deep Snow/Sand modes to achieve the control and handling you need depending on road conditions.
- Trailer Sway Control: This system restabilizes and corrects potential sway to help keep your trailer in line with your SUV.
Test Drive the New Ford Escape at MacPhee Ford
The Ford Escape towing capacity is just one of the many appealing features of this capable SUV. Check out the Escape interior, then contact us to schedule a test drive to discover all that a new Ford Escape has to offer. Our finance team is standing by to help you get a great deal on a loan or lease that is tailored to your budget, so come see us today!
More from MacPhee Ford
The 2021 Ford F-150 towing capacity maxes out at 6,350 kilograms with the 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 Engine. If you need a truck that can haul equipment to your Bedford job site, or you’re planning on towing a boat or travel trailer on your next getaway outside of Sackville, the new Ford F-150 is more…
The redesigned 2021 Ford F-150 features a wide range of upgrades and trim packages, including an available hybrid powertrain that delivers maximum efficiency on Halifax roads without compromising on the robust hauling and towing capabilities that this popular pickup truck is famous for. Whether you need a vehicle for work or for play, you’ll…
The 2021 Ford Escape lineup offers five engines from which to choose, including a hybrid and a plug-in hybrid. Whether you opt for the standard front-wheel drive (FWD) or available all-wheel drive (AWD), the new Escape delivers a robust towing capacity, which will come in handy if you wish to haul a boat or trailer…