2021 Ford Bronco Interior
The 2021 Ford Bronco is a bold new off-roader that has been designed to give competitors like the Jeep Wrangler a run for their money. Along with its rugged performance capabilities, the new Bronco dimensions offer a comfortable and roomy interior with plenty of space for passengers and cargo. The Ford Bronco interior is also equipped with convenient features that add the functionality and versatility that will serve you well on your next off-road trek outside of Halifax. Learn more in this guide to the Ford Bronco interior from MacPhee Ford.
Ford Bronco Cargo Space
The 2021 Bronco is offered in either 2-door or 4-door body styles and is available in six different trim levels. Whichever trim or body style you choose, you’ll find that the Ford Bronco cargo space allows you to bring along all the gear you need on your next Sackville-area adventure. Check out the Ford Bronco cargo space dimensions below to see if it has the capacity you need:
- Cargo Space Behind the First Row (2-Door/4-Door): 1,480 litres/2,196.2 litres
- Cargo Space Behind the Second Row (2-Door/4-door): 635 litres/1,008 litres
Ford Bronco Dimensions
The accommodating Ford Bronco dimensions will not only give you ample room for cargo, they also provide a passenger volume of 2.803.8 litres in the 2-door model, and 2,935.9 litres in the 4-door. Take a look at the specific interior measurements for each model below:
- First Row Head Room (2-Door): 1,042 millimetres
- First Row Head Room (4-Door): 1,037 millimetres
- Second Row Head Room (2-Door): 1,011 millimetres
- Second Row Head Room (4-Door): 1,018 millimetres
- First Row Leg Room (2-Door): 1,096 millimetres
- First Row Leg Room (4-Door): 1,096 millimetres
- Second Row Leg Room (2-Door): 907 millimetres
- Second Row Leg Room (4-Door): 921 millimetres
Ford Bronco Interior Highlights
The Bronco interior features add convenience and versatility wherever you drive in the Bedford area. Highlights include:
- Bronco Cockpit: Taking its cue from the first-generation Bronco, the instrument panel is designed with gauges and controls that are clearly visible and easy to use.
- Bronco Seating: The Bronco 2-door model can seat up to four, while the 4-door option offers seating for up to five. All models feature 60/40 split-fold second-row seats, which allow you to reconfigure the Ford Bronco interior to suit your needs. Upgrade options include leather-trimmed, durable cloth, or marine-grade-vinyl upholstery.
- Easy-Clean Interior: The available rubberized washable floors with integrated drains and marine-grade-vinyl seating make the Bronco interior easy to clean up after venturing off-road.
- Open-Air Experience: The Ford Bronco hardtop system comes with multiple panels that easily pop in or out to create a customized open-air experience.
- Off-Road Hero Switch Pack: To further enhance your off-road adventures, this optional package provides convenient switches to engage up to six standard and available features, including stabilizer bar disconnect, front and rear differential lock, and more.
Explore the 2021 Ford Bronco Interior at MacPhee Ford
The Ford Bronco interior and cargo space, along with its superior off-road capabilities, make this SUV a must-have for anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Why wait? Contact MacPhee Ford to reserve your new Ford Bronco today!
More from MacPhee Ford
The cabin air filter in your car, truck, or SUV should be replaced every 20,000 to 30,000 kilometres. Your owner’s manual will have the specific recommendation for your make and model. However, driving conditions, driving habits, and climate can all affect how often you should change your cabin air filter. In this guide the…
A new addition to the Ford truck lineup is coming in the Fall of 2022. Joining the mid-size Ford Ranger and full-size Ford F-150 and Ford Super Duty pickups will be the compact 2022 Ford Maverick. Offering the comfort and practicality of an SUV with the versatility of a pickup truck, and equipped with…
The 2021 Ford Bronco is a bold new off-roader that has been designed to give competitors like the Jeep Wrangler a run for their money. Along with its rugged performance capabilities, the new Bronco dimensions offer a comfortable and roomy interior with plenty of space for passengers and cargo. The Ford Bronco interior is…